Updates and Events
NAACP Town Hall Meeting
Event Date and Time:
May 11, 2015 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) presents STATE OF ILLINOIS, FY2016 Proposed Budget. Learn how the proposed cuts will impact social service programs and what communities can do to prepare for this tough economic climate.
Presenters include Ralph Martire, Center for Tax and Budget Accountability, and Dr. Amara Enyia, Public Policy Consultant.
- 4th District IL State Senator Kimberly Lightford
- 5th District IL State Senator Patricia Van Pelt
- 8th District IL State Representative La Shawn K. Ford
- 9th District IL State Representative Arthur Turner
- 10th District State Representative Pamela Reaves-Harris
- 78th District State Representative Camille Lilly
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, contact number and email.